- (1 lb.) Ground Beef
- (1 lb.) Ground Pork
- (1 1/2 cups) Bread Crumbs
- (1 cup) Mushrooms, diced
- (2) Large Garlic Cloves, diced
- (1 tsp.) Kosher Salt
- (2 tbsp.) Fresh Parsley, chopped
- (2) Eggs
- (1/2 cup) 1 Gallon Whole Milk
- (1 cup) Grass-Fed Parmesan Cheese
- (2 jars) Marinara Sauce
- (2 10-ounce packages) Della Terra Pasta
Mix all the ingredients except the pasta until just combined. Form meatballs and fry in a pan with a generous amount of olive oil, roughly 3-4 tablespoons. (You can always bake the meatballs too if trying to cut excess fat out of your diet.) Rotate them to brown them on all sides. Place meatballs and marinara sauce in a pan to finish. Cook meatballs on medium low heat for about 25-30 minutes.
Bring a gallon of water to boil and follow the cooking instructions on your Della Terra Pasta label. Here you can choose to toss pasta in with the sauce or not.
Now you’re ready to serve! Finish with your favorite grated cheese and ENJOY!