- (2 1/2 cups) Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- (1 tsp.) Baking Soda
- (1 tsp.) Baking Powder
- (1 cup) Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter
- (1/2 tsp.) Salt
- (3/4 cup) Granulated Sugar
- (1 cup) Brown Sugar, packed light
- (2 room temperature) Eggs
- (1 tsp.) Vanilla Extract
- (2 cups) Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- (1 cup chopped) Pecan Halves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the melted butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. 3. Reduce speed and mix in the eggs one at a time. Wait until the egg is completely mixed in before adding another. Then add vanilla.
Slowly add dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Careful not to over mix!
Fold in chocolate chips and nuts by hand.
Drop spoonfuls (2 – 3 tablespoons) of dough onto the baking sheet and allow for spreading. Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 20 minutes.
After chilling, bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden in color.
Cool on a wire rack before serving.